Become King Of Hell

Web Hacking Premium Only How To Hack A Scam Cc Site Via Sql Injection & Dump Database [Live Tutorial]

This thread is exclusively for premium members. You can upgrade to premium by Clicking Here
Hellcoins
♆11
Screenshot (37).png

In this thread i will try to guide you all of you how to perform sql injection automated if you don't expert in manual.

so for this thread i chose a scamming site name is : shoploginredirect.su

lets come in action to leak the database of this site first we need to identify the input (endpoint) to inject our query.
Purchase A Premium Membership To Unlock Full Article
To view this hidden content, you need to get a premium subscription. Click here to purchase.
"the site popup fake login to enter credentials after that they pop-up again and say your account is expired you need to send first 30 bitcoin dollor to access the cc-shop."
To view this hidden content, you need to get a premium subscription. Click here to purchase.
Thanks.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonyPhil

Hellcoins
♆12
View attachment 1195

In this thread i will try to guide you all of you how to perform sql injection automated if you don't expert in manual.

so for this thread i chose a scamming site name is : shoploginredirect.su

lets come in action to leak the database of this site first we need to identify the input (endpoint) to inject our query.
Purchase A Premium Membership To Unlock Full Article
[Hidden content]
"the site popup fake login to enter credentials after that they pop-up again and say your account is expired you need to send first 30 bitcoin dollor to access the cc-shop."
[Hidden content]

Thanks.:cool:
hi