Become King Of Hell

CraxsRat V6 Uncracked Android Rat By EVLF Dev | CraxsRat.net

n1z3rus

Hellcoins
♆59
View attachment 293

As You Know Evlf released the last version of his project Craxsrat which is version 6 also set its price at 5000$. That's a lot I know. This version of the rat is totally fud and also capable of infecting the latest version of Android 14. Infecting Android 14 is really a hard task because of the new security features released by Google. The new security updates by Google make old Android trojans not work anymore on Android 14. But here CraxsRat wins the game Our boy evlf upgrade the rat to the next level and make it to infect the Android 14 also.

Here I have uncracked files of the rat that we bought from someone (not from Elvf) and currently i have not analyzed the files so maybe there is a little chance that a stub by the attacker is attached with the files so make sure to test on rdp or vmware. although we got these files from a trusted source so don't need to worry too much.

As you know currently i don't have much time to crack this rat panel by myself thats why i am posting it here so you can crack it and share it with other members also to filter the scammers i am going to put it only for premium members that will help to keep the files away from noobs also help this forum to get some contribution:

CraxsRat V6 Download Link:

[Hidden content]

Purchase Forum Premium.