Become King Of Hell

CraxsRat V6.7 Fully Cracked & Clean Version

Hellcoins
♆124
SUNUCUYU AÇIYORUM VE APK OLUŞTURUYORUM. VE APK'YI ANDROID TELEFONUMA GÖNDERİYORUM AMA APK'YI ANDROID TELEFONUMA YÜKLEYEBİLİYORUM. GÖRÜNTÜYÜ AŞAĞIDAKİ GİBİ GÖSTERİNİZ. BU UYGULAMADAN KİMLİK AVI UYGULAMASI GİBİ SÖYLENDİ, BU YÜZDEN KURABİLİRİM.....BTW, BENİM ANDROID SÜRÜMÜM 14. BU HATAYI NASIL DÜZELTERSİNİZ? View attachment 415
Güneş enerjisi

Hellcoins
♆54
I SET THE SERVER ON, AND BUILDER APK. AND SEND APK TO MY ANDROID PHONE, BUT I CAND INSTALL THE APK AT MY ANDROID PHONE. SHOW THE IMAGE LIKE BELOW. SAID ABOUT THIS APP LIKE PHISHING APP SO CAND INSTALL.....BTW, MY ANDROID VERSION IS 14.HOW YOU FIX THIS ERROR? View attachment 415
it says voice phishing or something like that, try to remove the microphone permission in the apk

MalwareGod

Staff member
Hellcoins
♆619
I SET THE SERVER ON, AND BUILDER APK. AND SEND APK TO MY ANDROID PHONE, BUT I CAND INSTALL THE APK AT MY ANDROID PHONE. SHOW THE IMAGE LIKE BELOW. SAID ABOUT THIS APP LIKE PHISHING APP SO CAND INSTALL.....BTW, MY ANDROID VERSION IS 14.HOW YOU FIX THIS ERRO
Android 14 with the latest security bundle may cause that error.

Try removing the voice permission from the APK.

Deleting all permissions you don't want to use is recommended because more features cause more bugs and increase the chances of detection.

lowlife

Hellcoins
♆46
it says voice phishing or something like that, try to remove the microphone permission in the apk
Have you ever succeeded with Android version 14? Or can you tell me the Android version you succeeded with? Even when I build the APK without the microphone feature, it doesn't work. The Android phone itself won't install the app. Could you check if I'm doing something wrong? The procedure I'm following is as below.
server port set - on server - builder - input my computer IP address set port as server - option tab i choose custom and input telegram and telegram org - in tool tab i choose draw over apps, miui auto start,background data usage,super mod,offline keylogger,keep the screen on ,hide permissions screen,capture screen lock. - monitor tab i choose capture login information and capture one.- build tab i choose send sms,read sms,read contacts,read accounts and camera permissions. V2,PROTECT APP and start building.
when done with this i send the apk file to my telegram and i try to install to my phone. its not working...

I'm totally stuck right now. Please help meo_O

Hellcoins
♆10
photo_2023-09-20_12-56-06-jpg.322

How to use CraxsRat V6.7:
  1. Open the proxy settings in Windows.
  2. Disable the option for automatically detecting settings.
  3. Proceed to the manual proxy setup.
  4. Enter the address as 127.0.0.1 and the port as 8080.
  5. Save the settings.
  6. Open your RAT (Remote Administration Tool) and input the username as "1" and the password as "1."
  7. After successfully logging in, disable the manual proxy.
  8. Build your APK and enjoy.
Download CraxsRat V6.7

You need to purchase a premium package to get the download link.
Purchase the premium from here:
hye please send apk

Last edited by a moderator: