Become King Of Hell

CraxsRat V6.7 Fully Cracked & Clean Version

lowlife

Hellcoins
♆46
是的,这是一个控制移动设备的木马。 它是目前市场上最昂贵的远程访问木马。

Original : Yes, this is a trojan that controls a mobile device. It's a remote access trojan that is currently the most expensive in the market.

Thank you for your response. I'm still exploring how to use it. After generating the APK and trying to download it to a test Android phone, I can't install it. The phone's system is giving a document-related error and won't let me install it. I'm still figuring out how to address this issue. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.

lowlife

Hellcoins
♆46
photo_2023-09-20_12-56-06-jpg.322

How to use CraxsRat V6.7:
  1. Open the proxy settings in Windows.
  2. Disable the option for automatically detecting settings.
  3. Proceed to the manual proxy setup.
  4. Enter the address as 127.0.0.1 and the port as 8080.
  5. Save the settings.
  6. Open your RAT (Remote Administration Tool) and input the username as "1" and the password as "1."
  7. After successfully logging in, disable the manual proxy.
  8. Build your APK and enjoy.
Download CraxsRat V6.7
[Hidden content]

You need to purchase a premium package to get the download link.
Purchase the premium from here:

I successfully downloaded the file, logged in, and managed to create the APK. However, when I try to install it on my Android Z-folder smartphone (Samsung brand), it's being detected as a virus and won't install. Additionally, in MEmu Play, I managed to install it, but it's not connecting to CrasX, and there's no indication of any connections in the connections tab. What could be the problem? Please help. I even subscribed to Premium because of this issue, but for the past two days, I haven't been able to sleep, and my mental state is deteriorating. I'm in desperate need of assistance.​

Hellcoins
♆138
Thank you for your response. I'm still exploring how to use it. After generating the APK and trying to download it to a test Android phone, I can't install it. The phone's system is giving a document-related error and won't let me install it. I'm still figuring out how to address this issue. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
can you please share some sceenshots so it will be easy for us to understand and address your problem

Hellcoins
♆138

I successfully downloaded the file, logged in, and managed to create the APK. However, when I try to install it on my Android Z-folder smartphone (Samsung brand), it's being detected as a virus and won't install. Additionally, in MEmu Play, I managed to install it, but it's not connecting to CrasX, and there's no indication of any connections in the connections tab. What could be the problem? Please help. I even subscribed to Premium because of this issue, but for the past two days, I haven't been able to sleep, and my mental state is deteriorating. I'm in desperate need of assistance.​

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the issue you're facing. Allow me to clarify some points:

1. We are not the developers of this program.

2. The original developer of this software has been apprehended, and we have merely provided a cracked version.

When it comes to detecting a Trojan, it's important to note that no remote access Trojan remains undetectable. You may need to employ various tricks to bypass detection. There is also a helpful article outlining a simple method that might work for you:

[https://0xploit.com/posts/how-hacke...ackers-bypass-google-play-protect-on-android)

Additionally, with regards to RAT (Remote Access Trojan), there are specific features designed to help you bypass the Play Store's security measures. To gain a deeper understanding of these features, we recommend checking out the following articles where all the details are explained:

1. [https://0xploit.com/posts/craxsrat-...s/craxsrat-v6-android-rat-download-uncracked)

2. [https://0xploit.com/posts/craxsrat-...loit.com/posts/craxsrat-android-rat-download)

Furthermore, please verify the service you are using to forward a port. Often, firewalls can block ports for this type of TCP connection to the external device. Make sure that your VPN, RDP, or firewall settings are correctly configured to allow port forwarding.

shield91

Hellcoins
♆28
the injector is not working , i know the founder of this trojan but he soled it , can any one help with the injector problem ? its not injecting neither manuel or automatic injection , and the dropper is not working too

lowlife

Hellcoins
♆46
First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the issue you're facing. Allow me to clarify some points:

1. We are not the developers of this program.

2. The original developer of this software has been apprehended, and we have merely provided a cracked version.

When it comes to detecting a Trojan, it's important to note that no remote access Trojan remains undetectable. You may need to employ various tricks to bypass detection. There is also a helpful article outlining a simple method that might work for you:

[https://0xploit.com/posts/how-hacke...ackers-bypass-google-play-protect-on-android)

Additionally, with regards to RAT (Remote Access Trojan), there are specific features designed to help you bypass the Play Store's security measures. To gain a deeper understanding of these features, we recommend checking out the following articles where all the details are explained:

1. [https://0xploit.com/posts/craxsrat-...s/craxsrat-v6-android-rat-download-uncracked)

2. [https://0xploit.com/posts/craxsrat-...loit.com/posts/craxsrat-android-rat-download)

Furthermore, please verify the service you are using to forward a port. Often, firewalls can block ports for this type of TCP connection to the external device. Make sure that your VPN, RDP, or firewall settings are correctly configured to allow port forwarding.
thank you . it's helpfull.

Hellcoins
♆2
photo_2023-09-20_12-56-06-jpg.322

How to use CraxsRat V6.7:
  1. Open the proxy settings in Windows.
  2. Disable the option for automatically detecting settings.
  3. Proceed to the manual proxy setup.
  4. Enter the address as 127.0.0.1 and the port as 8080.
  5. Save the settings.
  6. Open your RAT (Remote Administration Tool) and input the username as "1" and the password as "1."
  7. After successfully logging in, disable the manual proxy.
  8. Build your APK and enjoy.
Download CraxsRat V6.7

You need to purchase a premium package to get the download link.
Purchase the premium from here:
GAZEGAZGE

Last edited by a moderator: