PakistanDatabase.com

YouTube Video Unlocker: Watch 18+ or Flagged Videos Without Logging In

Hellcoins
♆153
Hey guys,

Recently, I came across a thread that showed how to watch 18+ or flagged videos without an account or logging in. However, it was not very useful for regular users like me. Therefore, I developed a small bookmarklet that allows you to unlock any 18+ or flagged videos with just a single click.
Create a bookmark on your bookmarks toolbar and go to any youtube video which is flagged, click on this bookmarklet and see the magic Cool

This bookmarklet works with normal un-flagged videos as well, It'll expand the video to your window size, so if you're looking to expand the video to full size, then this will be useful for you as well.

Bookmarklet code :
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Website
olgafadeeva.info
Hellcoins
♆11
[
Новые образы актрисы | New images of the actress

BukhTe7.jpg

Сайт | Website: https://olgafadeeva.info

]

Hellcoins
♆166
ecently, I came across a thread that showed how to watch 18+ or flagged videos without an account or logging in. However, it was not very useful for regular users like me. Therefore, I developed a small bookmarklet that allows you to unlock any 18+ or flagged videos with just a single click.
Create a bookmark on your bookmarks toolbar and go to any youtube video which is flagged, click on this bookmarklet and see the magic Cool

This bookmarklet works with normal un-flagged videos as well, It'll expand the video to your window size, so if you're looking to expand the video to full size, then this will be useful for you as well.

Hellcoins
♆125
Recently, I came across a thread that showed how to watch 18+ or flagged videos without an account or logging in. However, it was not very useful for regular users like me. Therefore, I developed a small bookmarklet that allows you to unlock any