PakistanDatabase.com

Social Engineering Tools TLS Email Spoofing - Send Email From Any Email Available On The Internet

This Prefix Contains Tools That Are Used to Manipulate Individuals Into Disclosing Confidential Information, Performing Actions, or Bypassing Security Measures Through Social Engineering Techniques.

n4zgu1

Hellcoins
♆18
Greetings, fellow evil souls of Hellofhackers!

I developed a fascinating tool that I wanted to share with you all. It's a php web program that allows you to send emails from just about any email address you can think of, even those associated with big tech companies like United-Internet. This means that the spam-protection measures in place for providers like GMX, Web.de, ionos, and more won't stop your message from being delivered.

The best part? These emails are TLS encrypted, which means that they're extra secure. Plus, you can't even tell if the email was spoofed or if it's the real deal.

All you have to do is enter the email address you want to send from, the recipient's address, the name you want to display, and your subject and message. It's that easy!

Now, I know we're all ethical hackers here, so I should stress that this tool is for educational purposes only. Let's use our powers for good, not evil.
Here is script source code and website link hosted on my server so you can use if you don't have any web hosting or smtp
Happy hacking, my friends!
Source code
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Site Link To Try Our Demo
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

XXy

Hellcoins
♆28

I developed a fascinating tool that I wanted to share with you all. It's a php web program that allows you to send emails from just about any email address you can think of, even those associated with big tech companies like United-Internet. This means that the spam-protection measures in place for providers like GMX, Web.de, ionos, and more won't stop your message from being delivered.

The best part? These emails are TLS encrypted, which means that they're extra secure. Plus, you can't even tell if the email was spoofed or if it's the real deal.

All you have to do is enter the email address you want to send from, the recipient's address, the name you want to display, and your subject and message. It's that easy!

Now, I know we're all ethical hackers here, so I should stress that this tool is for educational purposes only. Let's use our powers for good, not evil.
Here is script source code and website link hosted on my server so you can use if you don't have any web hosting or smtp
Source code
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
Hello

Hellcoins
♆140
Username Style (Gradient Colours)

Source code
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
Yuuu