Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆26,041
Profile Music
In this thread I will discussion how I was able to customize emails from api.data.gov and send it to a user of your choice.

Code :-
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
By inspecting the page we can see all the default values

eHt2oOql.png

Turns out all the values are able to be changed in the request on the clients side so that is what I did.

Some issue that I came across was the limit on the first_name parameter, meaning the contents of the email was limited. I was able to bypass this limit restriction using another paramter.

This is a cool method of inboxing phishing emails for example if i was targeting someone on *.data.gov i could craft this fully legit email.

Pnjz7kLl.png

Hellcoins
♆104
V
In this thread I will discussion how I was able to customize emails from api.data.gov and send it to a user of your choice.

Code :-
[Hidden content]

By inspecting the page we can see all the default values

eHt2oOql.png

Turns out all the values are able to be changed in the request on the clients side so that is what I did.

Some issue that I came across was the limit on the first_name parameter, meaning the contents of the email was limited. I was able to bypass this limit restriction using another paramter.

This is a cool method of inboxing phishing emails for example if i was targeting someone on *.data.gov i could craft this fully legit email.

Pnjz7kLl.png
Onload

Hellcoins
♆128
Bu başlıkta api.data.gov'daki e-postaları nasıl kişiselleştirebildiğimi ve bunu seçtiğiniz bir kullanıcıya nasıl gönderebildiğimi tartışacağım.

Kod: -
[Gizli İçerik]

Sayfayı inceleyerek tüm varsayılan değerleri görebiliriz

eHt2oOql.png

Müşteri tarafındaki istekte tüm değerlerin değiştirilebildiği ortaya çıktı, ben de öyle yaptım.

Karşılaştığım bazı sorunlar, ilk_isim parametresindeki sınırdı, bu da e-postanın içeriğinin sınırlı olduğu anlamına geliyordu. Başka bir parametre kullanarak bu limit sınırlamasını aşmayı başardım.

Bu, kimlik avı e-postalarını kutuya göndermenin harika bir yöntemidir; örneğin *.data.gov'da birini hedefliyorsam bu tamamen okunaklı e-postayı oluşturabilirim.

Pnjz7kLl.png
C bu