0xploit.com

Send Btc Coin & Cancle Before Confimation [Also Known As Fake Btc Spending]

Hellcoins
♆5
IMPORTANT!!!

This article will tell you how to send a Bitcoin transaction so that the recipient sees your coins in their balance, and then successfully cancel the payment and return them to their wallet. Interesting!? Then read on.

(Infa is not exclusive, but many do not know about it)

First, some background: I worked for a friend. He pulled me up because of his knowledge of the language. My role was to look for people who were willing to “help” and exchange my BTC for their ETH without commission. Imagine a Twitter account very similar to a real person (photos and tweets from 2019, registration 2018, Pole). I worked on the database of users of Atomic and Exodus wallets given to me, more than 22,000 rows, the database remained, I managed to work only about 2,000 rows (a screenshot of part of the database is below). At first I was active in the profile of a potential victim, then I subscribed, in about 30% of cases I received a mutual subscription, and, accordingly, the opportunity to write messages. After several days of subscription, activity, creating the appearance of a real user, I wrote to the “client” with a request to exchange (the beginning of the dialogue is in the spoiler below). A good number of people agreed to help me, but the scheme is designed for unadvanced holders of crypto assets; during the dialogue, 50% of people are eliminated, however, there are suitable people and they can be found. In order to confirm that a person will accept money on Exodus or Atomic, I asked for a screenshot of the QR code. Further, when everything was discussed, and I, according to legend, was ready to make the first transaction, the exchange process began. A transaction was sent to the user, he saw the balance, then he sent his transaction, and accordingly, our transaction was cancelled. It took 5-7 minutes, time to cancel the transaction with a margin.

This article will tell you how you can send BTC through your Electrum wallet and, after a certain time, cancel your transaction and receive the money back.
The time it takes to complete the first confirmation depends on two factors: network congestion and the set commission (that is, the priority of the transaction in the network). Accordingly. a commission of 1sat/vB is set, after which we cancel the payment, creating a new transaction with a larger commission. In mempool, after this, the first transaction will be replaced by the second, since the new commission outweighs the old one. It is not recommended to do this when the network load is less than 3000 unconfirmed transactions (there will be little time for cancellation).

Let's deal with Electrum

Official website for download: https://electrum.org

Attachments:

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,959
Profile Music
Edited Your Post and Turn Into English
Also edited your title to make it more clear
Also Going To See Your Pdf Files Lets see what i got
Edit:
Okay, so the file looks clean. If you have the file in English language, please share it, or I will test your trick and reshare it.

I've also removed your Telegram link because it's against the rules. Sharing Telegram links is only allowed for Satan users.

Additionally, I've moved your post to the article section because it doesn't seem to be relevant for discussion here.

Please write in the English language

Last edited: