Become King Of Hell

SCAMPAGES — EMAIL OR TELEGRAM BOT RESULT

Helski

Hellcoins
♆21
This topic will be a little bit about whether you prefer to send the results to the Telegram bot and eventually to one via Telegram, or send via the C-Panel webmail.

Telegram Bot ?

A Telegram bot is responsible for all sorts of things, including using an API. Many users create useful bots such as a group admin, anti-spam bot, etc.

The API can be used via the URL using the GET method to send messages to a chat ID. This can be used, for example, to include a sender of the results at each step of a phishing page.

Since Telegram bots have few limits and not 1000 people storm the page at once, this will not affect the results. However, it will be quite hard to order the data correctly if there is no victim system (i.e. numbered results like Scarletta Pages).

C-Panel Webmail ?

The webmail, on the other hand, is a different matter. Here - as in any email mailbox - email can be read, deleted, sent and forwarded. PHP has a function called mail(), and this function is mostly used to send e-mail when the C-Panel webmail is enabled for sending e-mail.

However, here we have more limits than with the bot, since we use a web host as a mailer. This may be easier at first, so that e-mails end up in your mailbox, but it becomes difficult when the send limit is reached, and no e-mail is sent to your mail.

Ad- and Disadvantages ????

Telegram Bot Advantages ?
▪️Direct Delivery(Without waiting for receiving chat)
▪️Channel, Groups and Chat can be choose for receiving
▪️Instant Result Access Without Logging Into Results Mail(Avoiding 2FA Challenge, IP Log(VPN or Real IP))
▪️Easy to setup
▪️Less Limits

Telegram Bot Disadvantages ?
▪️If People Get Your Token Your Bot Gets Fucked
▪️If Bot Traffic Is On Page, Your Chat Is Flooded
▪️If Results Are Not Sorted, Hard To Sort

C-Panel Webmail Advantages ?
▪️Sends Results To Your E-Mail
▪️You Can Manage All Sent / Received Mails
▪️ If You Use SMTP, No Limits On C-Panel Mail

C-Panel Webmail Disadvantages ?
▪️You Have To Login For Checking New Results
▪️If You Don't Use VPN, Your IP Is Leaked And You Leave Traces
▪️Leaves Traces (Results, Resultmail, ...)
▪️Much Limits If Not Using SMTP

My Suggestion ?

I personally count on Telegram because it is faster and more reliable for me personally. You can't please everyone, but I find that Telegram gives you an active example for introduction videos and if you don't have CPanel, sending emails locally without SMTP doesn't work.

Code Examples ?‍?

?Telegram Bot Sender :

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
1️⃣ Write /start in @MissRose_bot chat, then write /info and copy your chat id.

It looks like

User info:
ID: 828913072
First Name: ♛ ???????? |
Last Name: [ ? ? ? ? ] ♛
Username: @h4elski
User link: link

Set $chat_id
= 'TELEGRAM_CHAT_ID'; to your id, i.e.: $chat_id = '828913072';

2️⃣ Create a bot, for this visit @BotFather and create bot, copy authtoken and replace with :
TELEGRAM_BOT_API

3️⃣ Calling it: telegram_send('This is a test message from h4elski!');

? C-Panel Webmail Sending :

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
1️⃣ Replace
$to = 'YOUR_EMAIL.COM';
with your email.
$to = '[email protected]';
then run it with : send_mail('Email test from @h4elski');

Hellcoins
♆188
This topic will be a little bit about whether you prefer to send the results to the Telegram bot and eventually to one via Telegram, or send via the C-Panel webmail.

Telegram Bot ?

A Telegram bot is responsible for all sorts of things, including using an API. Many users create useful bots such as a group admin, anti-spam bot, etc.

The API can be used via the URL using the GET method to send messages to a chat ID. This can be used, for example, to include a sender of the results at each step of a phishing page.

Since Telegram bots have few limits and not 1000 people storm the page at once, this will not affect the results. However, it will be quite hard to order the data correctly if there is no victim system (i.e. numbered results like Scarletta Pages).

C-Panel Webmail ?

The webmail, on the other hand, is a different matter. Here - as in any email mailbox - email can be read, deleted, sent and forwarded. PHP has a function called mail(), and this function is mostly used to send e-mail when the C-Panel webmail is enabled for sending e-mail.

However, here we have more limits than with the bot, since we use a web host as a mailer. This may be easier at first, so that e-mails end up in your mailbox, but it becomes difficult when the send limit is reached, and no e-mail is sent to your mail.

▪️Instant Result Access Without Logging Into Results Mail(Avoiding 2FA Challenge, IP Log(VPN or Real IP))
▪️Easy to setup
▪️Less Limits

My Suggestion ?

I personally count on Telegram because it is faster and more reliable for me personally. You can't please everyone, but I find that Telegram gives you an active example for introduction videos and if you don't have CPanel, sending emails locally without SMTP doesn't work.

Code Examples ?‍?

?Telegram Bot Sender :
[Hidden content]

It looks like

User info:

Set $chat_id

2️⃣ Create a bot, for this visit @BotFather and create bot, copy authtoken and replace with :
TELEGRAM_BOT_API

[Hidden content]

1️⃣ Replace

$to = 'YOUR_EMAIL.COM';
with your email.

Hellcoins
♆150

Telegram Bot ?

C-Panel Webmail ?

▪️Easy to setup
▪️Less Limits

My Suggestion ?

Code Examples ?‍?

?Telegram Bot Sender :
[Hidden content]

It looks like

User info:

Set $chat_id

TELEGRAM_BOT_API

[Hidden content]

1️⃣ Replace

$to = 'YOUR_EMAIL.COM';
with your email.
OKAY want to see the bot sender