PakistanDatabase.com
  Guest viewing is limited

PayPal verification Documents

Hellcoins
♆102
Hello there, so I'm from Pak and you know PayPal is not allowed in our country. Idk how but people are still creating it, I did some research and I found some PSD templates of some driving licensee, passports, SSN card etc. Then I tried to create an account using USA, UK paid VPN but before the documents submission my account was get disabled and they put some kind of limitations on it. Yesterday i got scammed by a scammer (his website : digitalleverage.pk)

Today with the help of @CyberGod I created an account using the Philippines URL (paypal.com/ph)

But I'm not able to connect the US bank with it.

Well, I'm still working on it, and I need help of you guys, also because I'm a member of this great community, I'm sharing all the PSD templates with you. So, if anyone can create a business account, let me know how you did!

PSD templates :
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Hellcoins
♆188
Hello there, so I'm from Pak and you know PayPal is not allowed in our country. Idk how but people are still creating it, I did some research and I found some PSD templates of some driving licensee, passports, SSN card etc. Then I tried to create an account using USA, UK paid VPN but before the documents submission my account was get disabled and they put some kind of limitations on it. Yesterday i got scammed by a scammer (his website : digitalleverage.pk)

Today with the help of @CyberGod I created an account using the Philippines URL (paypal.com/ph)

Well, I'm still working on it, and I need help of you guys, also because I'm a member of this great community, I'm sharing all the PSD templates with you. So, if anyone can create a business account, let me know how you did!

PSD templates :
[Hidden content]

nobead

Hellcoins
♆36

PSD templates :
[Hidden content]

Hellcoins
♆94
this is the details of that mf
CNIC #
FULL NAME
COUNSIL
AHMEDPUR EAST
DIVISION
BAHAWALPUR
DISTRICT