Become King Of Hell

Making a fake passport

Hellcoins
♆9
Today I will show you how, with the help of simple manipulations, you can create a completely high-quality fake passport scan and use it for your own selfish purposes.
RF SCreater
Software allows you to generate a scanned copy of the RF passport in 1625 x 2340 resolution, the result can be saved in separate 2 files in various graphic formats.

9757e18a1cb92cc42794c.jpg

Many editing features and additional options available, requires DirectX hardware acceleration. The most simple and intuitive interface, all operations are convenient and intuitive.

Extras:
[+] Installation is not required.
[+] Initially activated. If you enter the wrong key, the activation is reset.

Download link :
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Photoshop
If you want a more detailed scan, then good old Photoshop is indispensable. Nothing will be complicated, because in the psd, which I will attach below, everything is already set up and you just have to fill in the text fields and add the desired photo.

ee8ee7f5d242379177727.jpg

Download link :
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

odstroy33

Hellcoins
♆4
Today I will show you how, with the help of simple manipulations, you can create a completely high-quality fake passport scan and use it for your own selfish purposes.
RF SCreater
Software allows you to generate a scanned copy of the RF passport in 1625 x 2340 resolution, the result can be saved in separate 2 files in various graphic formats.

Many editing features and additional options available, requires DirectX hardware acceleration. The most simple and intuitive interface, all operations are convenient and intuitive.

Extras:

Download link :
[Hidden content]
Photoshop

If you want a more detailed scan, then good old Photoshop is indispensable. Nothing will be complicated, because in the psd, which I will attach below, everything is already set up and you just have to fill in the text fields and add the desired photo.

Download link :
[Hidden content]
LETS SEE THSI SHIT

Hellcoins
♆433
RF SCreater

Extras:

Download link :
[Hidden content]
Photoshop

Download link :
[Hidden content]
Gg