0xploit.com
  Guest viewing is limited

Lets Code Our Advance Stealer In Python With Sending To An FTP Server

Hellcoins
♆762
Hello everyone! How's the weather?)
Today I would like to show how you can write the simplest stealer in Python! Let's get started! (I haven't written articles for a long time, have I already forgotten what is here and how?)
First of all, we need an FTP server.
So, first we need to import the modules:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Everything is simple here, the os module for working with directories and removing "traces". The sqlite3 and win32crupt modules for working with the database, shutil for working with paths, zipfile for working with the zip archive. And the ftplib module, respectively, for sending the archive with passwords to the ftp server.
Next, we need to define the PC user, because everyone is written in the system in their own way.
So, we recognized the user, but what's next? And then we have to start searching and decrypting the database, as well as looking for cookies
I didn’t fuck myself and your brains for a long time, all the bases are deciphered alone, only the paths are different. And these are the most popular browsers that users use, well, how can it be without a discord?)
So, we decrypted the database and received cookies from browsers, and saved them on the victim's PC. But we need to get them somehow, and we will get them! Let's add all the texts to the archive and send them to our server!
Everything, all text files with passwords are stored in one archive! Which is located on the D:// drive called LOG.zip (you can shove it away and under your own name)
Well, now we will send it to our server, for this, of course, you need: host, login and password
If You Find Any Problem You Can Comment Here