0xploit.com

Reverse Engineering KMS Cracking Windows ISO

Dexter

Hellcoins
♆472
Username Style (Gradient Colours)
This is another basic tutorial but when I went to create a new Windows 10 iso I wanted to unlock it to Pro and my old method using a Batch file didn't work anymore so I had to do a little digging. Having a windows test vm is invaluable when writing malware. The first thing you'll want to get is you windows 10 iso from microsoft's official website. Thats not to say you couldn't torrent it but thats just the route I took when I set up my VM.

This site wouldn't let me download using a VPN or even Firefox web browser, pretty fucking lame but using chrome you should be able to download and if you found a work around to this issue please post.
Before downloading if I remember correctly MicroSoft will ask you for a product key which isn't required but since its our next step you might as well have one on hand. For KMS (Key Management Servers) MicroSoft lists all its product keys on their website. You should grab one at the following:
Once your iso is downloaded you'll virtual management system like virtualbox, hopefully this isnt something I need to go over here since your browsing the darkweb and are on a hacking forum so I'll save this for you to google if you dont know how to set up a vm.

load your windows iso and install then open cmd and type the following that is listed above where we got our prodcut keys...
Code:
slmgr /ipk <product key>
Code:
slmgr /ipk XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX
Replacing the x's with your product key of choice, I chose a Windows 10 Pro Key and I haven't tried any of the others like Windows 11 but I will in the future. For now I know my specific target using Windows10 and thats what I am written my malware for but if you get it to work on Windows11 let me know in the comments!

The last thing you'll need is a working KMS server to get you up and official Wink
I simply googled KMS servers and found the first github repo to try their list and out of a 100 servers the second or third one worked, it was a couple weeks ago and kms servers come and go which is why I am assuming my old bat file method was no longer working. heres a github repo with the list, feel free to find a different one:
in cmd you'll next type:
Code:
slmgr /skms [serverhere]
replacing server name obviously with our kms server of choice. then type:
Code:
slmgr /ato
to send for authorization

and thats it, play around with different product keys and kms servers but didnt take me one to two trys before I had unlocked or "Cracked" window10 pro iso