0xploit.com

Infection on LAN without sending MALWARE

Chad

Hellcoins
♆12
My favorite program by far is SET (which stands for social engineering toolkit). It's super easy to use, and gives magnificent results.

There are multiple methods of using SET. The one I will explain to you is my favorite. Basically it will copy a website and make it so that when anyone on your network visits this website, they will go to your website instead with the virus on it! If you use this method, it's best to use sites like facebook or other ones that people frequently use.

OK on with the tutorial.

In this method, we will be using:
- Terminal in Backtrack 5 (preferably R3)
- The Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Hellcoins
♆91
My favorite program by far is SET (which stands for social engineering toolkit). It's super easy to use, and gives magnificent results.

There are multiple methods of using SET. The one I will explain to you is my favorite. Basically it will copy a website and make it so that when anyone on your network visits this website, they will go to your website instead with the virus on it! If you use this method, it's best to use sites like facebook or other ones that people frequently use.

OK on with the tutorial.

[Hidden content]
Yhu

Hellcoins
♆34

OK on with the tutorial.

[Hidden content]
superb

Hellcoins
♆321
sss

OK on with the tutorial.

[Hidden content]

Hellcoins
♆42

OK on with the tutorial.

[Hidden content]
DAAFASDSAA