Become King Of Hell

Password Cracking Tools ICloud BruteForce Tool [Was Used In Biggest Attack Of Celeb Nudes Leaks]

This Prefix Contains Tools That Are Used to Crack Passwords Through Methods Such as Brute Force, Dictionary Attacks, or Rainbow Tables.

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,958
Profile Music

How iCloud was hacked and the nudes were leaked​

So as you all know iCloud was allegedly hacked and all those celebs who stored nudes in the cloud are all fucked.
So here's what happened.
Apple released a find my iphone API and one function allowed users to login. Pretty straight forward. The only problem with this is that it didn't lock you out for too many failed login attempts making it vulnerable to a brute-force attack. So all that was needed was the celebs emails and some nice password lists.
This is now patched, but anyone who wants to learn more can check out the PoC here:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited:
Hellcoins
♆28
So as you all know iCloud was allegedly hacked and all those celebs who stored nudes in the cloud are all fucked.
So here's what happened.
Apple released a find my iphone API and one function allowed users to login. Pretty straight forward. The only problem with this is that it didn't lock you out for too many failed login attempts making it vulnerable to a brute-force attack. So all that was needed was the celebs emails and some nice password lists.
This is now patched, but anyone who wants to learn more can check out the PoC here:
[Hidden content]
hahaha nice

darma

Hellcoins
♆5
v
So here's what happened.
[Hidden content]