Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,959
Profile Music
Everyone knows how to make a phone call using Your Smart Phones but in this post, I am going to show you how you can make a phone call using Termux. You just have to type a single command to make a phone call with termux so it is not complicated at all, If you don't have termux on your phone or if you don't know about Termux then read this Blog:[What is termux | termux apk download for android ].

What is Termux-API?​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Make Phone Calls With Termux:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

I know this thread is a little complex as well as I wanna sorry to those people whose Android version is not compatible with termux-API. If you have suggestions or any requests on termux API then let me know in the comments.

jack69

Hellcoins
♆12
Ji
Everyone knows how to make a phone call using Your Smart Phones but in this post, I am going to show you how you can make a phone call using Termux. You just have to type a single command to make a phone call with termux so it is not complicated at all, If you don't have termux on your phone or if you don't know about Termux then read this Blog:[What is termux | termux apk download for android ].

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

I know this thread is a little complex as well as I wanna sorry to those people whose Android version is not compatible with termux-API. If you have suggestions or any requests on termux API then let me know in the comments.

Website
0xploit.com
Hellcoins
♆900

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

Its not complex brother its F amazing!! Appreciated work!

Hellcoins
♆178

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

BY THE WAY COULD YOU JUST ELOBRATE ON THE SPOOFING TOPIC TOO IT'LL BE VERY HELPFUL THAT HOW TO DO THE SPOOFING OR WHAT'S THE COMMON PAID METHOD TO DO IT OR FREE ONE

Hellcoins
♆109

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

helpful

Hellcoins
♆36

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

okay

Hellcoins
♆283

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

vzvazdv

darktwist

Hellcoins
♆11

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

Ok

rikii12i

Hellcoins
♆4
thanks, bro

What is Termux-API?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

good bro , lets see it