Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,960
Profile Music
Hey Evil SOuls! May you all be healthy and well always. Today @HellBot wants to share a topic which is making a home lab for hacking. We always learn about hacking tools and methodology, sometimes we want to test our skills on existing servers. We can also hone our skills in hacking with a home lab.

WHAT IS A HOME LAB?

Home lab is a place where we can hack a system in an ethical way and in a safe environment. So, we can test the enumeration, exploit and defacement skills we learn. Home lab can also be used to test CVE and make POC.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Using this home lab myself, I was able to learn various new systems and new exploits that exist in the IT world today. So, get your hands dirty now and test the hacking skills you've learned.

If you don't succeed in hacking a machine, don't worry, there are many new things and things we don't know. So, check writeups that other people have done in ctf section.

This home lab can also help you if you want to take a certificate related to cyber security such as CEH or OSCP. Hope it helps.

List of machines that can be tried:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

SuperSU999

Hellcoins
♆48
Hey Evil SOuls! May you all be healthy and well always. Today @HellBot wants to share a topic which is making a home lab for hacking. We always learn about hacking tools and methodology, sometimes we want to test our skills on existing servers. We can also hone our skills in hacking with a home lab.

WHAT IS A HOME LAB?

Home lab is a place where we can hack a system in an ethical way and in a safe environment. So, we can test the enumeration, exploit and defacement skills we learn. Home lab can also be used to test CVE and make POC.
[Hidden content]
Using this home lab myself, I was able to learn various new systems and new exploits that exist in the IT world today. So, get your hands dirty now and test the hacking skills you've learned.

If you don't succeed in hacking a machine, don't worry, there are many new things and things we don't know. So, check writeups that other people have done in ctf section.

This home lab can also help you if you want to take a certificate related to cyber security such as CEH or OSCP. Hope it helps.

List of machines that can be tried:
[Hidden content]
Xjsji828292fuico29