Become King Of Hell
Hellcoins
♆8
Hey, Evil Souls Of Hell. Welcome to the thread.

In this thread, I will show you how to access someone's Facebook on your network

Facebook sends a cookie to the person's login in order to keep him signed in
so our job is to get that cookie and use it to bypass login so we can use that Facebook account without user/pass.

Since I'm doing it from Ubuntu, I need to install all the tools needed, here they are:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Gather your tools:

[*] Add temper Monkey into the browser.
[*] add the temper monkey cookie injector script from here
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
[*] Install ettercap
NpqODxI.png

[*] Install SSLstrip
ojplnld.png

[*] Install dsniff
l5N69Xr.png

[*] Install wireshark
nEMosvP.png

______________________________________________________________________________________

Explanation:

To get the cookie , we need to see the traffic on our network, this is why we need wireshark
One problem oppose, we want to see data send to/from a certain ip address , this mean you need the local ip of your target ; in this case its 192.168.1.104
Now we capture the cookie, and use it to login to facebook, this is done with temper monkey

The attack:

[*] Enable ip forwarding to be able to resend data that we get
31Nnzvg.png

to enable ip forward:
Code:
sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
to check if done corretly:
Code:
cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
[*] Enable ip tables to redirect the target from port 80 to 1000 for SSLstrip to work
vFhAuxW.png

[*] Start SSLstrip
DryScSC.png

[*] ARPspoofing to position ourselfs between the router and the client (target)
WOl1P4V.png

3cEGFVW.png

[*] Start wireshark and select an interface to start seeing the traffic

IxQtlyd.png

[*] Type this in the filter, and wait for the target to login on facebook
JqlHkM2.png

[*] When he login, you will see this, just copy the printable text only, like i did
0me2UPV.png

[*] Now inject the cookie in your webbrowser, go to facebook, and press ALT+C to see this input box, and past there

LMa36t5.png

[*] You can now refresh facebook, and there you go, you are logged in
______________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited: