Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,960
Profile Music
Hello members,

This is your new administrator. Your favorite forum, "Hell," is now in new and safe hands. First of all, we'd like to express our gratitude to cybergod1.0, who laid the foundations of this community. Your respect for him is truly appreciated. We're saddened by the fact that they will no longer be involved, but where there is sorrow, there's also room for happiness: introducing cybergod2.0 – a new version, a new administration.

We are aware that this forum is underrated and has various issues that need to be solved. As newcomers in this cyber race, we understand the importance of building trust. As the new cybergod and administrator of this underrated community, I promise you that I will left it to new heights, standing by your hopes and striving to make you all proud.

We kindly request all members to actively contribute to this community and help us shine.

Hellcoins
♆178
Hello members,

This is your new administrator. Your favorite forum, "Hell," is now in new and safe hands. First of all, we'd like to express our gratitude to cybergod1.0, who laid the foundations of this community. Your respect for him is truly appreciated. We're saddened by the fact that they will no longer be involved, but where there is sorrow, there's also room for happiness: introducing cybergod2.0 – a new version, a new administration.

We are aware that this forum is underrated and has various issues that need to be solved. As newcomers in this cyber race, we understand the importance of building trust. As the new cybergod and administrator of this underrated community, I promise you that I will left it to new heights, standing by your hopes and striving to make you all proud.

We kindly request all members to actively contribute to this community and help us shine.
The worst part is that cyber 1.0 left us and the best thing is this you joined us 🤝 Welcome new cybergod(as cyber god give you the authority of this forum then you should be great for him so great for us 🤝 [ Lead the forum ]

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,960
Profile Music
The worst part is that cyber 1.0 left us and the best thing is this you joined us 🤝 Welcome new cybergod(as cyber god give you the authority of this forum then you should be great for him so great for us 🤝 [ Lead the forum ]
Yes don't worry i will just start taking charge from tomorrow. Thinking to improve things