Become King Of Hell

Code A Stealer That Will Send Data Via Ftp [Python]

Hellcoins
♆762
Hello everyone, this is my first article, I want to say right away)

Let's write a Python styler today, and pack it into an exe so that it does not get burned by antiviruses, according to my data ( 1/67 )

Let's start with the simplest, this is connecting libraries
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
UserName - takes the values of the name of the current user

dir_cookie_google, dir_pass_google, ...., ... - etc. These are all directories where passwords are stored, these 3 browsers are of interest to us. We will collect passwords and cookies and transfer them to our server via FTP. Then open it in sqlite manager, but more on that later....

We have directories, we have libraries to work with, what's next? I think it's time to start the main task, this is writing the styler itself.

Here is the code, you write it for now, and I will tell you about it later))
The code turned out to be not small, which is what it is. Consider the first lines, at the beginning before the function, we write the addresses of our directories to the variables, for subsequent verification of validity. Why is this needed? you ask me, but it's just easier! Why put try, except if you can check for validity using os.path.exits.

Next we have a function with if sets, there is nothing complicated here, everything is simple:
We check if the directory is valid, and then we open it and send the file to our FTP server. Taxes ..., the function was written, the libraries were connected, there are directories, what is missing? I think it’s not enough to use the function and display some kind of pseudo-error on the screen, saying that the library is not connected and that’s it .. We will act according to this scheme))

Here is the code, I think there is nothing to explain here:
BUT, I'll still tell you, the first line - we call a function that steals passwords.

Next, we display messages about an alleged error, which in fact does not exist, so that the user would think that he has some kind of problem. And that the program is not malicious, but on the contrary, it tried to help. but as it turned out, you see, he doesn’t have a library))

That’s the whole code, below it is in its entirety:
We have a code, but it is in Python, how can we use it on someone else's PC?

I think the answer is obvious - pyinstaller

Let's download it:
Next, we will compile it into an EXE, so that everything is easier for us ))
That's all, in fact we have an EXE file that is not fired by antiviruses, well, except that the windows defender may suspect it, yet we go through the directories. In addition, we also send files to some incomprehensible server .... BUT in practice, kaspersky, dr.web, and other popular antiviruses do not detect it as malicious software, even if you poke it with its nose, they say, look, let it let's scan, maybe there are viruses, trojans, backdoors! he says - no, there is nothing there ....

That's it, thank you all! I was glad to share my script with you