PakistanDatabase.com

Malware Development Basic Offline KeyLogger c++ source code

Stuff that will help you to develop your own malware.

MalwareGod

Staff member
Hellcoins
♆619
This is source code of a basic keylogger that will help you to understand how keyloggers works. Just posting the sourcecode soon i will start posting how these keylogger works and how you can jump into malware development. Also i will explain every single part of this keylogger how this keylogger works.

Basically this keylogger logs these keys
QUOTE:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
[SHIFT][CAPSLOCK][TAB][ALT][CTRL][BACKSPACE][ENTER][SPACE][UP][DOWN]
Then this code will just simply save the keys in the same folder where you have saved the keylogger. Or you can say the working or running directory. Also this codes will keep running in background. This is just simple code will go in advance time to time. My dear cybers souls, be ready to get into the big game of this malware race.

Here is the source code just drop some lines to appricate me and get the source code unlocked or just simply by account premium...

https://hellofhackers.com/premium/

Your Keylogger Script:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Hellcoins
♆27
This is source code of a basic keylogger that will help you to understand how keyloggers works. Just posting the sourcecode soon i will start posting how these keylogger works and how you can jump into malware development. Also i will explain every single part of this keylogger how this keylogger works.

Basically this keylogger logs these keys

Then this code will just simply save the keys in the same folder where you have saved the keylogger. Or you can say the working or running directory. Also this codes will keep running in background. This is just simple code will go in advance time to time. My dear cybers souls, be ready to get into the big game of this malware race.

Here is the source code just drop some lines to appricate me and get the source code unlocked or just simply by account premium...

https://hellofhackers.com/premium/

Your Keylogger Script:
[Hidden content]
thanks