PakistanDatabase.com

Web Hacking Taku's SQLi handbook For Pro Hackers [hellofhackers]

taku

Hellcoins
♆213
Introduction
I couldn't find any SQL injection tutorials on here, so I decided to create one.
In order for you to really understand how it works you have to think like an attacker, and that's why I'm going to explain this in the perspective of a malicious hacker.

This handbook is just for educational purposes, and I do not take responsibility for anything stupid you might do with the information I'm about to give you.
What is SQLi?
SQLi, or SQL injections are vulnerabilities that occur when user-input is not sanitized, and then read as a complete SQL query.
Keep in mind that this is just a brief explanation, there's a number of other ways to successfully do SQL injections, through forms, search boxes, and the list just goes on.
For instance, let's take this example. You have a website where you want to grab text from an SQL database and dump it on the screen of your website.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last words
This goes with any tutorial, feel free to ask any questions or just give your opinion on this tutorial.
Thanks for reading.

Hellcoins
♆18
Introduction
I couldn't find any SQL injection tutorials on here, so I decided to create one.
In order for you to really understand how it works you have to think like an attacker, and that's why I'm going to explain this in the perspective of a malicious hacker.

This handbook is just for educational purposes, and I do not take responsibility for anything stupid you might do with the information I'm about to give you.
What is SQLi?
SQLi, or SQL injections are vulnerabilities that occur when user-input is not sanitized, and then read as a complete SQL query.
Keep in mind that this is just a brief explanation, there's a number of other ways to successfully do SQL injections, through forms, search boxes, and the list just goes on.
For instance, let's take this example. You have a website where you want to grab text from an SQL database and dump it on the screen of your website.
[Hidden content]

Last words
This goes with any tutorial, feel free to ask any questions or just give your opinion on this tutorial.
Thanks for reading.
hmm