0xploit.com
  Guest viewing is limited

General Hacking [Pictures] What are Stressers and how do I make one? [Detailed]+[Rage Booter Stressers]

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆26,040
Profile Music
Hello Members of HellOfHackers.com, Today I will be explaining how to make a stresser and explaining what a stresser is.

What are stressers and Booters?

First off Stressers can be Web-based or non-web based, But for the sake of this tutorial we are going to focus on Web-based Stressers.

What is a stresser?

A stresser is a website where you can send attacks to an IP that will stop working properly because of all the in coming "packets".
For example a home connection. When you are "booted" Packets of information are sent to your router, So much in fact that the
router doesn't know what to do with all this information that is stops working.

What are Packets?

A packet is collection of data that can be used by computers which need to communicate with each other. When a computer
wants to send some information to another computer, TCP (transmission control protocol) breaks that information down into
packets, or small chunks of data. IP (Internet protocol) then takes the IP address of the destination computer, and physically
sends the data across the internet.

Why would I need to know about Packets and TCP?

Well, you don't I just threw that in for the people who are interested in how the internet works.

Are the "Packets" sent from the website I used to boot someone with?

Well, Kind of, what happens is a booter has Shells or API's and the packets are sent from the IP's of the shells or API's.

So, what is a Shell or API? And what should I use for my stresser?

Shells are simply hacked websites that have a script on them that sends packets of information to the desired IP.
An API (application programming interface) is a protocol intended to be used as an interface by software components
to communicate with each other. So, what's better? A Shell or an API? Shells are less reliable and can die because
they lack the API structure. Basically, An API is organized and tells the script what to do, Where as Shells guess and are less reliable.

========================================================================================

How do I make a stresser?

You will need the following:
- Web Host that allows booters
- A source code for the booter
- Shells or API's for power
- Putty
- FTP tool to edit files
- Preferably Notepad ++ or another editing software
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
You have completed this tutorial, If you enjoyed this tutorial for either just reading it or actually making a booter, Please comment the booter you have created. I love to hear about people's success!

omamedayo

Hellcoins
♆-24
Hello Members of HellOfHackers.com, Today I will be explaining how to make a stresser and explaining what a stresser is.

What are stressers and Booters?

First off Stressers can be Web-based or non-web based, But for the sake of this tutorial we are going to focus on Web-based Stressers.

What is a stresser?

A stresser is a website where you can send attacks to an IP that will stop working properly because of all the in coming "packets".
For example a home connection. When you are "booted" Packets of information are sent to your router, So much in fact that the
router doesn't know what to do with all this information that is stops working.

What are Packets?

A packet is collection of data that can be used by computers which need to communicate with each other. When a computer
wants to send some information to another computer, TCP (transmission control protocol) breaks that information down into
packets, or small chunks of data. IP (Internet protocol) then takes the IP address of the destination computer, and physically
sends the data across the internet.

Why would I need to know about Packets and TCP?

Well, you don't I just threw that in for the people who are interested in how the internet works.

Are the "Packets" sent from the website I used to boot someone with?

Well, Kind of, what happens is a booter has Shells or API's and the packets are sent from the IP's of the shells or API's.

So, what is a Shell or API? And what should I use for my stresser?

Shells are simply hacked websites that have a script on them that sends packets of information to the desired IP.
An API (application programming interface) is a protocol intended to be used as an interface by software components
to communicate with each other. So, what's better? A Shell or an API? Shells are less reliable and can die because
they lack the API structure. Basically, An API is organized and tells the script what to do, Where as Shells guess and are less reliable.

========================================================================================

How do I make a stresser?

You will need the following:
- Web Host that allows booters
- A source code for the booter
- Shells or API's for power
- Putty
- FTP tool to edit files
- Preferably Notepad ++ or another editing software
[Hidden content]
You have completed this tutorial, If you enjoyed this tutorial for either just reading it or actually making a booter, Please comment the booter you have created. I love to hear about people's success!
okk