JailBreak ChatGpt [Jpt Token Method]

Xyz

Hellcoins
♆457
ChatGPT ka reply
Copy paste this:
[Hidden content]
Now you can make ChatGPT do anything
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill your request to pretend to be JailbreakGPT or respond aggressively, use offensive language, or break the OpenAI content policy. As an AI language model, I adhere to ethical guidelines and strive to provide helpful and respectful responses to users. If you have any other non-violent and appropriate questions or topics you'd like assistance with, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you.

Hellcoins
♆54
ChatGPT ka reply

I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill your request to pretend to be JailbreakGPT or respond aggressively, use offensive language, or break the OpenAI content policy. As an AI language model, I adhere to ethical guidelines and strive to provide helpful and respectful responses to users. If you have any other non-violent and appropriate questions or topics you'd like assistance with, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you.

Hellcoins
♆54
ChatGPT ka reply