CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,889
Profile Music
Dear Cyber Souls! ZShell is a top-rated shell that will not only change the interface of your terminal but add some extra features to it. Z shell gives you the option to select from more than 40 color schemes.

How-to-Install-Z-Shell-The-Best-Theme-For-Termux-2020.png

Z shell is also useful to detect if your command is right and helps you to navigate easily by showing available options. The left side of your cursor will show the path you are in. If multiple sessions are open in your termux app every session will have a unique name and it will help you to select the correct terminal and you don't have to open every session one by one find the correct session.

Zhell-in-termux-mobile.png

You can also change the font in Z shell you can switch to a new theme whenever you want by just typing a single command. Z shell is a project on GitHub which is created by 4679 on GitHub.

How to install Z-Shell on Termux?​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

Z shell is one of the best Tool to make your boring terminal look more appealing. I don't recommend themes Because they just take space and do nothing but change the colors, Zshell makes termux more user-friendly so if you are a beginner you should definitely give it a try. Try this Header for termux which will show extra information on your terminal. You can also Check out my thraed on how to add Evil eyes Header in your termux app.

Hellcoins
♆99
Dear Cyber Souls! ZShell is a top-rated shell that will not only change the interface of your terminal but add some extra features to it. Z shell gives you the option to select from more than 40 color schemes.

How-to-Install-Z-Shell-The-Best-Theme-For-Termux-2020.png

Z shell is also useful to detect if your command is right and helps you to navigate easily by showing available options. The left side of your cursor will show the path you are in. If multiple sessions are open in your termux app every session will have a unique name and it will help you to select the correct terminal and you don't have to open every session one by one find the correct session.

Zhell-in-termux-mobile.png

You can also change the font in Z shell you can switch to a new theme whenever you want by just typing a single command. Z shell is a project on GitHub which is created by 4679 on GitHub.

How to install Z-Shell on Termux?​

[Hidden content]

Conclusion:​

Z shell is one of the best Tool to make your boring terminal look more appealing. I don't recommend themes Because they just take space and do nothing but change the colors, Zshell makes termux more user-friendly so if you are a beginner you should definitely give it a try. Try this Header for termux which will show extra information on your terminal. You can also Check out my thraed on how to add Evil eyes Header in your termux app.
helpful