Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,957
Profile Music

What is ShellPhish?​

A phishing attack is the most common attack to get access to the victim's credentials of any website.ShellPhish is one of the phishing tools that allows you to create a phishing link using termux.ShellPhish is started by thelinkchoice and it's a project on Github. But in 2020 they delete this project. Then different developers continue this project.

shellphish%2Binterface.jpg

How does the ShellPhish tool work?​

Using this tool you can create a link that will look like an exact page of the social media, when the victim will log in using your link, you will get the Credential at your terminal.ShellPhish uses port forwarding using 2 methods one of them is SSH (which currently not working). the second one is Ngrok which I think has a bug but I will tell you how to use it properly.

How to install ShellPhish in termux step-by-step:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

Sellphish is a great tool and freely available. you get the most of the decent pages to select from. But now are days we are getting better phishing tools for termux like ADVPhisher and Zphishier tool. I have updated the command of this tool so it should work fine, all the old issues are fixed and you can use this tool normally if you still have any issues make sure to reply to the thread.