CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,957
Profile Music
Hello Guys, In this post we are going to Install the DarkFly-Tool, and I will also tell you, how you can use this tool. This tool is created by the Ranginang67 and you can check out this project @Github/DarkFly

What is DarkFly-Tool?​

DarkFly is an index of tools that will allow you to install any tool in a single Click. This Tool will give you a list of the types of tools and after selecting any type, you will see all the available tools to perform that type of attack. for example: if you want to perform an SMS Flooding attack, you can select the Spam category and you will get a list of all tools that will help you to perform SMS Flooding attacks.

The advantage of installing this tool is that you don't have to search for a tool manually every time you wanna perform a different type of attack you can just use darkfly tool to suggest you the tools that are suitable for you.

Now when you have found your tool you just have to select the tool by typing its Tool number and the Tool will be automatically installed in your Termux and you will instantly be able to use it.

Install DarkFly-Tool in Termux:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Use DarkFly-Tool in Termux:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

Some of you guys were asking me about these scripts so here is the basic explanation, there is nothing much in DarkFly tool except downloading tools. I have tested the tool and I found that a lot of tools are not even working properly but I like one thing about this tool is that this tool will give you a list of tools in termux so you can search the tool name one by one and learn about them in-depth.

ibbo97

Hellcoins
♆3
Hello Guys, In this post we are going to Install the DarkFly-Tool, and I will also tell you, how you can use this tool. This tool is created by the Ranginang67 and you can check out this project @Github/DarkFly

What is DarkFly-Tool?​

DarkFly is an index of tools that will allow you to install any tool in a single Click. This Tool will give you a list of the types of tools and after selecting any type, you will see all the available tools to perform that type of attack. for example: if you want to perform an SMS Flooding attack, you can select the Spam category and you will get a list of all tools that will help you to perform SMS Flooding attacks.

The advantage of installing this tool is that you don't have to search for a tool manually every time you wanna perform a different type of attack you can just use darkfly tool to suggest you the tools that are suitable for you.

Now when you have found your tool you just have to select the tool by typing its Tool number and the Tool will be automatically installed in your Termux and you will instantly be able to use it.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

Some of you guys were asking me about these scripts so here is the basic explanation, there is nothing much in DarkFly tool except downloading tools. I have tested the tool and I found that a lot of tools are not even working properly but I like one thing about this tool is that this tool will give you a list of tools in termux so you can search the tool name one by one and learn about them in-depth.
How can i run tool After install

Hellcoins
♆56

What is DarkFly-Tool?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

Awesome

Hellcoins
♆150

What is DarkFly-Tool?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

darkfly

Hellcoins
♆36

What is DarkFly-Tool?​

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

wow his is !!!!!