CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,955
Profile Music
In my previous post, I have written on how you can install the Hidden Eye tool. if you haven't installed it yet go and install it first because in this post I am going to show you how you can get someone's very precise location using the hidden eye tool.

I have also written a post on [How to install IP-Tracer in Termux Without Root] but that location was not precise and accurate because we were using IP addresses. Using the hidden Eye tool we are going to get the victim's exact location using their GPS and this location will be very accurate because we are using the GPS of the victim's phone. After this attack is complete you will get a Google Map link that you can paste into your browser to see the location of the victim on Google Maps.

The hidden Eye tool will generate a link using port forwarding that you have to send to the victim and when the victim clicks on the link, the Google docs page will open in His default Browser, The page will ask to get permission and when the item click on the get permission button he will have to allow the GPS and the victim will be hacked.

Requirements:
1) Download Termux On your phone.[Download]
2) Install Hidden Eye in Termux.[Install]

Get Location of the Victim With Hidden Eye:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

I know this post has 10 Steps but after doing this 2-3 times it will be simple for you. This is the most accurate location-finding method I have found for termux. The accuracy of this tool depends upon the accuracy of the GPS. This tool allows you two operation modes you can try them both and use the most suitable operation mode for your situation.

Hellcoins
♆36
In my previous post, I have written on how you can install the Hidden Eye tool. if you haven't installed it yet go and install it first because in this post I am going to show you how you can get someone's very precise location using the hidden eye tool.

I have also written a post on [How to install IP-Tracer in Termux Without Root] but that location was not precise and accurate because we were using IP addresses. Using the hidden Eye tool we are going to get the victim's exact location using their GPS and this location will be very accurate because we are using the GPS of the victim's phone. After this attack is complete you will get a Google Map link that you can paste into your browser to see the location of the victim on Google Maps.

The hidden Eye tool will generate a link using port forwarding that you have to send to the victim and when the victim clicks on the link, the Google docs page will open in His default Browser, The page will ask to get permission and when the item click on the get permission button he will have to allow the GPS and the victim will be hacked.

Requirements:
1) Download Termux On your phone.[Download]
2) Install Hidden Eye in Termux.[Install]

Get Location of the Victim With Hidden Eye:​

[Hidden content][Hidden content]

Conclusion:​

I know this post has 10 Steps but after doing this 2-3 times it will be simple for you. This is the most accurate location-finding method I have found for termux. The accuracy of this tool depends upon the accuracy of the GPS. This tool allows you two operation modes you can try them both and use the most suitable operation mode for your situation.
seiiiiiiiiiii