Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,958
Profile Music
Sometimes it is required to sell a Trojan horse to a victim without even noticing it. The victim came to the site and left, but the trooper remained on the computer. I was sitting in an Internet club, crawling through the vastness of the Internet and decided to check my mailbox. There was a recently received letter of strange content. At the beginning they rubbed in about something in Russian-English, and then the following phrase: "I heard that you are sick. Get well soon!" Like that. What a miracle, I haven't been sick in a long time. A password-protected archive was attached to the letter. And the password was in the body of the letter: docs. The letter said that the archive contains the passwords of the bosses. Viruses again, I said and began to defuse the bomb :))

The password for the archive came up (as well as the same), and in front of me appeared an innocent html file with a volume of only 15 kilobytes. Well, of course, I didn't start it, but pressed "F4" (in Total Commander). Notepad opened, with the contents of the docs.html file.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
The line [BINARY TEXT VIRUS] means that the exe file of the virus was encoded at this place, I did not insert it, it will take too much space. If the original virus is important to you, then you can easily download it from here.

Here is a mockup of autorun vir from html file. It can be used for your creations too :)) Just replace the text [BINARY TEXT VIRUS] with your exe file code. And the code can be easily obtained as follows ...

Go to Outlook Express and click "Write a new message", in the window that opens, click "Insert" -> "File attachment". Now "File" -> "Save As ...". After saving the letter, you need to open it in a Text Editor and cut the same exe file code. And that's it!