CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,955
Profile Music
Use requires NodeJS with the Crypto package installed.
Decrypts the wallet using the password from the wallet.
An encrypted wallet can be obtained using an ID from BlockChain.
008e3128b4.png

Who needs it - it won’t be a big deal, I think because the most difficult thing has already been done for you.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
I analyzed Blockchain about half a year ago - I didn’t need it, I hope someone will be interested.

Hellcoins
♆711
I will add.
In python, btcrecover recovers passphrase and passphrase2 (secret). We run our soap:pass on request from the blockchain, immediately download the letters (aio or from starley), rip out the ID from them, download the utility from the archive with the "cert \ kosh" software by ID, run it with btcrecover for passes. If you picked something up, go to the soap and log in under the user, merge his grandmas (I worked only on the blockchain).
It all depends on your dictionaries, the percentage of passes drawn out can reach up to 70%. I personally withdrew 4k from one wallet a couple of times, and almost 9 from the second one. For little things, 100-300 bucks was also a lot. The whole problem is in high-quality databases (well, in dictionaries). Unfortunately, I can’t provide my dictionary (I’m still working on the topic). Video how to use one and two
The most detailed help is available in the archive.
What does it support:

sppspp71

Hellcoins
♆9
I will add.
In python, btcrecover recovers passphrase and passphrase2 (secret). We run our soap:pass on request from the blockchain, immediately download the letters (aio or from starley), rip out the ID from them, download the utility from the archive with the "cert \ kosh" software by ID, run it with btcrecover for passes. If you picked something up, go to the soap and log in under the user, merge his grandmas (I worked only on the blockchain).
It all depends on your dictionaries, the percentage of passes drawn out can reach up to 70%. I personally withdrew 4k from one wallet a couple of times, and almost 9 from the second one. For little things, 100-300 bucks was also a lot. The whole problem is in high-quality databases (well, in dictionaries). Unfortunately, I can’t provide my dictionary (I’m still working on the topic). Video how to use one and two
What does it support:

Okay

sppspp71

Hellcoins
♆9
I will add.
What does it support:

I copied your code
Is it python code ??
How to run it ??
I want to crack bitcoin core wallet.dat passphrase..will it do it... how to do it
Please reply on my personal email [email protected]
Thanx