0xploit.com

OPSEC / Anonymity Premium Only Become Online Ghost - S1E1: They Glow In Dark

This thread is exclusively for premium members. You can upgrade to premium by Clicking Here

MalwareGod

Staff member
Hellcoins
♆634
Introduction

Yes, they glow in the dark. "Glowies" are everywhere, and the feds are always watching what you do online. Delving too deeply into this can make us paranoid, but if we lose our minds, how can we protect ourselves? In this series, I will cover almost every basic and intermediate topic of OPSEC (Operational Security) and anonymity. By the end of the day, you'll know more than you did before. This guide is not inspired by any other available guide; it is based entirely on my practical experience.

My Introduction

Before diving in, here is a brief introduction. I have been in this field for many years and have maintained a record free of suspicion. I have worked with numerous teams and managed several hacking forums. I collaborated with a team and a firm where our primary goal was to make people disappear into thin air.

Yes, that's right. I will cover everything we do to ensure people disappear, especially when it comes to the online world.

What We Will Learn in This Series

We will cover a lot, and new topics will continuously be added. Initially, we will identify and correct all the mistakes we have made in the past. Everyone makes mistakes when they start in this field, especially in the beginning when OPSEC is often neglected. However, as hackers, OPSEC should be the first thing we learn.

This series will go beyond just anonymity; we will cover comprehensive OPSEC strategies, including mental, physical, and virtual aspects. Topics will include how to train your mindset, which tools and techniques to choose, how to use OPSEC skills or tools correctly, and what to do if the feds catch you. We will prepare for every possible scenario so that we are ready for anything that comes our way, even if something goes wrong.

Stay tuned.

Note: This Series Will Be For Premium Members So Upgrade Your Account Here :

MalwareGod

Staff member
Hellcoins
♆634
I hope the series is going to be amazing let’s start.
yeah buddy part 2 dropped maybe you will like it.

Hellcoins
♆164
Today we are going to learn how to create a keylogger using Python. Part-1 We will use Python 3.9 to create this. Hidden content O- if you have any questions please reply to this thread O- if you liked this tut reply this thread also Smile Until Next