Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,904
Profile Music
Hey Guys!

This is @CyberGod here and hoping this to be a good thread to start off on Anarchy Forums. HTML is one of the basics and most important languages to learn. PHP and HTML are inter-linked. HTML can exist in PHP. It is also one of the most diverse internet language out there and is also my personal favourite. I will go through the absolute basics of HTML so that both youn'uns and old'uns can understand this tutorial with ease! So, what are we waiting for, lets get started!

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

babarali

Hellcoins
♆86
Hey Guys!

This is @CyberGod here and hoping this to be a good thread to start off on Anarchy Forums. HTML is one of the basics and most important languages to learn. PHP and HTML are inter-linked. HTML can exist in PHP. It is also one of the most diverse internet language out there and is also my personal favourite. I will go through the absolute basics of HTML so that both youn'uns and old'uns can understand this tutorial with ease! So, what are we waiting for, lets get started!

[Hidden content]

Hellcoins
♆41
Hey Guys!

[Hidden content]
ok