Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,900
Profile Music
what is a RAT?

a Remote Administrator tool, or RAT for short can be used to gain both authorised or unauthorised access to a remote compter. You need to make them install your stub, which can either be bind to another program to make it seem legit or you can make someone download (and run*) your stub out of pure stupidity.
computers will run the "client" software application, while the other computer(s)
operate as the host.

how does a RAT work?

A remote administration tool has a Executable file and client technology. The Executable file runs on a controlled host computer and receives commands from the client, which is installed on other remote host. A remote administration tool works in background and will hide for users. You can monitor user’s activity as well as do basicly everything they're able to.

as previously mentioned you can use remote admin tools to both get authorised access or unauthorised access.
a few programs you can use are
Illegal RATs:
  • Imminent Monitor
  • Babylon
  • Poison Ivy
  • NjRat
  • Darkcomet RAT
Legal RATs:
  • Teamviewer
  • NetWire RAT
  • Darkcomet 5.4 Legacy
  • Ultra VNC
  • Nanocore
  • Mikogo
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
if there's anything I've missed shoot me a pm and I'll add it and give you some credit

FAQ

Q - How do they spread?
A - Some RATs can spread over P2P file-sharing programs such as uTorrent while others can be spread through spam mail. the usual way to go through is binding it with software.

Q - How do I control the server?
A - Once installed, the RAT server can be controlled via a RAT client.

Q - How do I port forward?
A - Port forwarding is easy and important for RAT. Well, you need an open port because RAT connects through the open port and bypasses the firewall. Open your web browser and write your IP and connect to your rooter. open the port forward page and write the desired port you want and your IP.

(http://portforward.com/)

Q - How do I make my server FUD?
A - If you want to make your server FUD again, you will need crypter. Also, you can hex edit your server, but be careful some servers can crash after hex editing. Crypting is generaly the way to go.

Q - how do I keep my clients?
A - making sure your stub is always up to date. you generaly wanna re-crypt it again once it gets detected. just send the new stub to your client and run it.

Q - what's the diffrance between an illegal RAT and legal RAT
A - nothing major sets a legal RAT apart from a illegal RAt. as stated nanocore (legal) can be modifired to work malisously and Imminent Monitor (illegal) can be used for a company CEO to monitor your workers.
you need to have consent from the owner of the computer for it to be legal. otherwise it's mostly illegal.

Last edited:
Hellcoins
♆252
what is a RAT?

a Remote Administrator tool, or RAT for short can be used to gain both authorised or unauthorised access to a remote compter. You need to make them install your stub, which can either be bind to another program to make it seem legit or you can make someone download (and run*) your stub out of pure stupidity.
computers will run the "client" software application, while the other computer(s)
operate as the host.

how does a RAT work?

A remote administration tool has a Executable file and client technology. The Executable file runs on a controlled host computer and receives commands from the client, which is installed on other remote host. A remote administration tool works in background and will hide for users. You can monitor user’s activity as well as do basicly everything they're able to.

as previously mentioned you can use remote admin tools to both get authorised access or unauthorised access.
Illegal RATs:
  • Imminent Monitor
  • Babylon
  • Poison Ivy
  • NjRat
  • Darkcomet RAT
Legal RATs:
  • Teamviewer
  • NetWire RAT
  • Darkcomet 5.4 Legacy
  • Ultra VNC
  • Nanocore
  • Mikogo
[Hidden content]
if there's anything I've missed shoot me a pm and I'll add it and give you some credit

FAQ

Q - How do they spread?
A - Some RATs can spread over P2P file-sharing programs such as uTorrent while others can be spread through spam mail. the usual way to go through is binding it with software.

A - Port forwarding is easy and important for RAT. Well, you need an open port because RAT connects through the open port and bypasses the firewall. Open your web browser and write your IP and connect to your rooter. open the port forward page and write the desired port you want and your IP.

A - If you want to make your server FUD again, you will need crypter. Also, you can hex edit your server, but be careful some servers can crash after hex editing. Crypting is generaly the way to go.

A - making sure your stub is always up to date. you generaly wanna re-crypt it again once it gets detected. just send the new stub to your client and run it.

A - nothing major sets a legal RAT apart from a illegal RAt. as stated nanocore (legal) can be modifired to work malisously and Imminent Monitor (illegal) can be used for a company CEO to monitor your workers.
you need to have consent from the owner of the computer for it to be legal. otherwise it's mostly illegal.
thank you for this?

Hellcoins
♆104
what is a RAT?

operate as the host.

how does a RAT work?

Illegal RATs:
  • Imminent Monitor
  • Babylon
  • Poison Ivy
  • NjRat
  • Darkcomet RAT
Legal RATs:
  • Teamviewer
  • NetWire RAT
  • Darkcomet 5.4 Legacy
  • Ultra VNC
  • Nanocore
  • Mikogo
[Hidden content]

FAQ

Q - How do they spread?

helpful

tasin000

Hellcoins
♆10
what is a RAT?

operate as the host.

how does a RAT work?

Illegal RATs:
  • Imminent Monitor
  • Babylon
  • Poison Ivy
  • NjRat
  • Darkcomet RAT
Legal RATs:
  • Teamviewer
  • NetWire RAT
  • Darkcomet 5.4 Legacy
  • Ultra VNC
  • Nanocore
  • Mikogo
[Hidden content]

FAQ

Q - How do they spread?

qaaa

Megan123

Hellcoins
♆17
what is a RAT?

operate as the host.

how does a RAT work?

Illegal RATs:
  • Imminent Monitor
  • Babylon
  • Poison Ivy
  • NjRat
  • Darkcomet RAT
Legal RATs:
  • Teamviewer
  • NetWire RAT
  • Darkcomet 5.4 Legacy
  • Ultra VNC
  • Nanocore
  • Mikogo
[Hidden content]

FAQ

Q - How do they spread?

thx