0xploit.com

Complete Guide About Layer4 DDOS Attack

H3llSh3ll

Hellcoins
♆470
DDOS By H3llSh3ll

THIS MANUAL IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CALL READERS TO ILLEGAL ACTIONS.

I urge you not to attack government resources and large companies, especially banks.
Commercial organizations do not forgive this, they bite hard in court.
Otherwise, a criminal case may await you, even if the investigation drags on for some time, they will have time to prove it.
I think everything is clear, I will not delay, let's move on to the theory, but first questions regarding the introduction.

To begin with, we will analyze the term DDOS itself. To do this, let's turn to the wiki, and then I will write in my own words.

DDOSis an abbreviation for the English expression Distributed Denial of Service, which translates into Russian as “Distributed Denial of Service”. This means a refusal to service a network resource as a result of numerous distributed (that is, originating from different Internet access points) requests. The difference between a Denial of Service (DoS) attack and a DDOS attack is that in this case, the overload occurs as a result of requests from a specific Internet site.

And now himself:
Let's imagine the situation, there is a certain Vasya and a bunch of boozy homeless people.
Vasya walks down the street, does not touch anyone, goes to work.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bunch of homeless people appear and start to fuck him.
What should Vasya do? He was surrounded and not allowed to pass, moreover, he cannot even move, because they went berserk and started to bite him.
Having finally finished it, they abruptly leave.
What remains for Vasya? That's right, die or wait for an ambulance.

In this case, the resource is Vasya, and the homeless are our DDOS.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.