CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,904
Profile Music
Hey, What's up Cyber Souls? In this thread, we are going to Install the Fsociety-Tool in Termux, and I will also tell you, how you can use this Tool Speedup your hacking Process. This tool is created by Manisso and you can check out this project @Github/Fsociety

What is Fsociety-Tool?​

There are a lot of Hacking movies and web series but There is a web series called Mr.Robot and it is one of the best web series because all tools used in the show are real and almost all the hacking attacks shown on the web series are real and doable.

So in Mr.Robot, the name of their Group was Fsocity and on GitHub, Manisso made a Framework that contains all the basic tools that we need to do penetration testing and ethical hacking. The Fsociety tool contains all types of tools and using those tools you can do Information Gathering, Password Attacks, Wireless Testing, Exploitation, Sniffing & Spoofing, Web Hacking, Private Web Hacking, Post Exploitation, and much more.

This tool is good for beginner and intermediate-level hackers, this tool will first ask you for what type of attack you want to do and when you select any attack then it will give you the best tool available for that type of attack.

Now when you have found your tool you just have to select the tool by typing its Tool number and the Tool will be automatically installed in your Termux and you will instantly be able to use it.

Install Fsociety-Tool in Termux:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Use Fsociety-Tool in Termux:​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

Fsociety is one of the best tools for beginners and intermediate hackers to learn ethical hacking. If you don't know about any tool then you can always google it. if you don't understand any part of this thread or if you are getting any errors just comment and I will reply as soon as I can.