CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆25,956
Profile Music
Hey Cyber Souls! In this thread you are going to learn How you can Hack Front camera by Sending a link using Termux, This is a simple Trick that can be used by any level of hacker. To Hack the Front camera of The victim we will have to install a tool from the GitHub repository. The tool we are using is Wishfish by using this tool we will be able to Generate a Link and using that link we get a picture from the front camera of the victim.
Requirements:
1.Termux. If you don't know about termux you can [Install and read about termux].
2.Active Mobile Internet connection.

How does the Wishfish tool work?​

1. Create a Link using this tool.
  2. Send the link to the victim.
  3. when the victim will click on the link you will get pictures from his camera to your phone.
  4. Move the Pictures in your internal storage to see the pictures.

How to install Wishfish tool in termux?​

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Conclusion:​

Hacking Anyone is Illegal You can use these tools to Protect others from spammers and if someone is spamming your family or friends or your client you can use this method to get the picture of the spammer and then you can further use that photo to identify the person. This method can be very useful and it's easy to use so it will help you to gain some confidence in hacking. If anything is not working please report me I will fix it as soon as possible.

Hellcoins
♆96
T
Hey Cyber Souls! In this thread you are going to learn How you can Hack Front camera by Sending a link using Termux, This is a simple Trick that can be used by any level of hacker. To Hack the Front camera of The victim we will have to install a tool from the GitHub repository. The tool we are using is Wishfish by using this tool we will be able to Generate a Link and using that link we get a picture from the front camera of the victim.
Requirements:
1.Termux. If you don't know about termux you can [Install and read about termux].

3. when the victim will click on the link you will get pictures from his camera to your phone.

[Hidden content]

Hacking Anyone is Illegal You can use these tools to Protect others from spammers and if someone is spamming your family or friends or your client you can use this method to get the picture of the spammer and then you can further use that photo to identify the person. This method can be very useful and it's easy to use so it will help you to gain some confidence in hacking. If anything is not working please report me I will fix it as soon as possible.
nxx

Hellcoins
♆62
Requirements:

[Hidden content]

Frggt